Transcend works with reputed US-based lawyers, specializing in US immigration. The following is an overview of the immigration services we are able to provide:

Entry Waiver Applications for persons with criminal record in Canada:

Temporary Visas:

  • Visitor’s Visas (B-1/B-2)
  • Treaty Trader and Investor Visas (E-1/E-2)
  • Student Visas (F-1 and M-1)
  • Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas (H-1B)
  • Exchange Visitor Visas (J-1/ Q-1)
  • Fiancée Visas (K-1)
  • Intracompany Transfer Visas (L-1):
  • Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas (O-1)
  • Artists and Athletes Visas (P-1)
  • Religious Worker Visas (R-1)
  • TN Status under the North American Free Trade Agreement

Permanent Residency Visas (“Green Cards”):

  • Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Executives and Managers (EB-1)
  • Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business (EB-2)
  • Skilled Workers and Professionals (EB-3)
  • Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers (EB-4)
  • Investor/Employment Creation Visas (EB-5):
  • The Green Card Lottery Visas (DV-1)
  • Family Sponsored Immigration
  • Refugee and Asylum Applications

Please Contact Us today for more information.

Click here for a FREE ASSESSMENT

This website provides information on Canada immigration and citizenship