INTERNATIONAL STUDENT BENEFITS
Immigration Benefits to International Students
Canada has introduced a no. of initiatives to enable the international students easily complete their studies and settle in Canada. Some of these are listed below:
- can work part-time – On-Campus work permit, Off-campus work permit, Co-op & Internship programs;
- family members allowed to come to Canada;
- spouses allowed to work full-time – Work permits for spouses
On completion of the study,
- can work full-time for upto 3 years – Post-graduate Work permit
- can apply for permanent residence – Canada Experience Class
- Special Student streams in various Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
When they apply for permanent residence, Study permit holders gain additional points for study, as well as post-graduate work.
Applicants are expected to demonstrate sufficient financial capability to fund their studies, and support themselves while they are studying, in order for their Study permit applications to be approved. Thus, this is potentially an expensive option for coming to Canada.
We have tie-ups with a number of institutions for arranging international student admissions round-the-year.