Provincial Nomination for Business people
The Provincial Business programs generally require the Applicant to demonstrate:
- Previous business ownership or management experience
- Net Worth – starting from CA$ 300,000
- Viable Business plan
- Sufficient settlement funds
- Convincing willingness to settle in the province
- Ability and willingness to operate a viable business
The Applicant is required to make an exploratory visit to the province, either before submitting or during processing of their nomination application. Most provinces also seek refundable deposits to ensure that the Applicant actually settles in the province. Applicant with difficulty in English, may also be asked to make a deposit, till the time they are able to demonstrate sufficient language capability.
Currently, the following provinces offer nomination programs under the Business immigration criteria:
- British Columbia
- Manitoba – Business
- New Brunswick – Business
- PEI – Immigrant Partner
- Saskatchewan – Entrepreneur.
Transcend Consultants actively participates in the above programs, and can assist qualified Applicants from across the world.