Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
This Federal program allows current and past temporary residents (Temporary Foreign Workers and International Students) of Canada to apply for permanent residence.
CEC is based on a Pass/Fail test. The well-defined, objective criteria are expected to enable conclusion of majority of Applications quickly (and in most cases, without the need for personal interview)
- The Applicant must have had a valid temporary status during the qualifying period.
- Have worked in Canada for a period of at least 12 months in the last 3 years. (Co-op or Off-campus work experience is not considered in the above).
- The occupation must be included in NOC Skill level 0, OR A/B
- Depending upon their occupation, must achieve the minimum level in a designated language test, like IELTS, CELPIP, TEF.
- Current valid status or your presence in Canada at the time of Application is not a requirement for this program