FSTP – LIST OF OCCUPATIONS
FSTP Applicants must show that they have work experience in one of the Skilled trades occupations listed herein.
Occupations are organised as per the National Occupational Classification (NOC). The following NOC groups are included in the FSTP.
- Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
- Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers
The major NOC groups are subdivided into different occupations, and they are all skill type B.