Truck Drivers required for our client (Click for details)

Employment Authorization

Canadian businesses wishing to hire overseas workers need to do more than just make a written Offer of employment to foreign national.

Any job offer made to a foreign worker must be processed by Service Canada (SC – though this process is popularly known as HRDC approval). SC considers various factors and provides an opinion, depending upon the duration of the job.

There are 2 types of processes, depending upon the type of the worker.

Temporary workers – Work permit - Labour Market Opinion. These workers come to Canada to fulfil specific short-term labour shortage. Their entry into Canada is for temporary period only, on a Work permit. SC issues a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) for temporary employment.

Permanent workers – Skilled Worker - Arranged Employment Opinion. These workers come to Canada as Permanent Residents. A permanent job offer supports their application with additional points and results into priority processing. SC issues an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) in such cases.

Transcend can help such businesses in their endeavour. We provide various levels of services to Canadian businesses for Employment authorizations.

Transcend can assist in all the immigration categories. For a FREE assessment, please click here or email your resume today